Our First Post

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hi, welcome to our website. My wife, Mandi, and I wanted a site to post information about our vacations and stuff. We both enjoy going hiking and 4-wheeler riding. Both are great ways to see nature and unwind. Mandi is a 3rd grade teacher and I'm a technology director for the same school. It's nice for both of us to work at the same school because it's so easy to schedule vacations and weekend activities.

We both attend a church in Northwest Arkansas. She is the Worship leader and I work in the church's video department running video cameras and editing with Final Cut Pro. Besides hiking and riding 4-wheelers I enjoy road biking, video editing, and tinkering with virtually any type of electronics :-)

We'll be posting some images soon. Thanks for checking us out. If you like to hike check out my wikiloc site to download GPS tracks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment